Baby Shower

Last night the ladies of my church threw me a baby shower.  I came home with a car packed full of goodies!

Baby Shower 
Linda Skinner is the Pastor’s wife.  She was in charge of the shower.  She decorated with a Precious Moments theme.

Baby Shower
Some of the ladies of the church – Kathy Lynch, Mary Hunczak, Janet Lancaster, Kayla & Hannah Russell

Baby Shower 
Yeah – Fuzzi Bunz!  (Susan Ruiz in background)

Baby Shower
I looked in the bag and thought it was a package of diapers.  But it was SO heavy!  After I managed to pull it out, I found a mega package of wipes – 6 refills!!!  What a blessing!  (Denise Sweede is the nursery coordinator at our church, and we have a great nursery!  She kept track of all the gifts for me)

Baby Shower
Julia Hutson gave me a Bumbo.  I am very excited to try it out because I have heard so many good things about them!

Baby Shower
Presents from Mom & Grandma – Fuzzi Bunz, Wet Bags, and a butterfly blanket with matching burp cloths.  Everyone was impressed that Mom made it!

Baby Shower
I got this cute little owl clip on rattle.  When you pull the top, it jitters.  The other moms told me its great in the car because you can reach to the back seat and yank on it while you’re driving!

Baby Shower
A diaper caddy from the church family. 

Baby Shower
This is what I brought home.  I am blessed, and baby is spoiled!  I won’t have to buy wipes or baby wash for a while.  I also received lots of cloth diapers…just what I wanted!

Comments