Happy Father’s Day

Father's DayIt was nice to be in Colorado with my parents for Father’s Day.  Traditionally, we go to Grandma & Grandpa’s house and grill steaks for Father’s Day.  Today was no different.  It was the first hot Colorado day this summer and Grandma doesn’t have air conditioning, so I was a little warm, but it was a nice afternoon. 

 

I also enjoyed seeing everyone at Highlands Baptist Church today.  Pastor Musgrave preached a great message from 1 Peter.  The music was excellent, and the Sunday School kids were all grown up. 

 

 Father's Day

Mom, Andrea (& Baby), and Dad at church on Father’s Day

 

Father's Day

“The Girls” at Grandma’s house – my cousin Nicole, Mom, Andrea, and Grandma

 

Father's Day

Uncle Scott & his kids Michael & Nicole.  Michael gave Scott a whale for Father’s Day – he adopted a humpback whale named Diego for a year.

 

Father's Day

My mom and her dad

 

Father's Day

This is what Ben & I gave to Dad for Father’s Day.  It’s a T-shirt that says: “You Don’t Hunt.  I see no point in talking to you.”  How appropriate…what do you think?

 

Father's Day

My parents.

Comments