Keto: Two Weeks

We've been doing Keto {mostly} strictly for two and a half weeks now.

Ben has lost 13 pounds 
I have lost 11 pounds.

Here are some favorites thus far:

We are still loving Chaffle and Bacon for breakfast! My kids are getting jealous and have requested a Chaffle Breakfast for everyone!

I am liking the recipes from Peace, Love, and Low Carbs a lot!  I bought her 30 Minute Ketogenic cookbook and have enjoyed just about everything I have made from it!  We also like the Everything Keto Cycling book which I got from the library.  Creamy Stuffed Chicken, Creamed Kale and Bacon, and Parmesan Crusted Cod have been well liked by almost everyone!

We had some friends over for MLK Day and everyone was getting brownies and ice cream.  So...I searched for a low carb brownie option for Ben and I.  I ended up buying a mix to keep it easy.  These were absolutely delicious!!!

Comments