Nursery Rhymes–Be Prepared to Smile!

Last week Elaine won the most Bible verses in her age group at VBS.  Though I knew kids could learn fast and easy, it reminded me just how much of a sponge my children are.  Ben was having fun pouring some silly things into our sponges this week – like nursery rhymes.  They didn’t know any – I guess I’m a bad mom!

So get ready to chuckle and press repeat, because I think you will enjoy these renditions…

Elaine – “There Was an Old Woman”; “Jack and Jill”; and “Humpty Dumpty”

Nolan did “There Was an Old Woman” – after hearing Elaine say it only one time!  He added hand motions – all on his own – and just made me melt with his cuteness!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.