Insta Monday

Since I got off Facebook for a little while, I have a little bit more time {not much, but a smidge} to spend on my blog.  I also haven’t been posting pictures for the Grandparents to enjoy, so here are a few of our Instagram shots from last week.

New Stroller
A new stroller – side by side umbrella style.  Still determining if it is the solution/next step in our stroller “problem” but we’re giving it a shot!  I have been watching Craigslist for a couple of weeks now and this one came at the right time, the right price, and it is the denim model (which I preferred, but never thought we would be able to afford!)

New Deputation Thank You Cards
Deputation thank you cards arrived today

Two Responses to Meal Time
Having trouble staying “on schedule.”  Seems like one is always getting sleepy as the other wants to play.  One is fussy and hungry when the other doesn’t have any interest in eating.

Two Responses to Meal Time

Comments