it’s the little things…

…that make me smile.  Here are a few from my birthday through today.

Elaine's purple velvet dress from Grandma Paul
{Elaine in her new dress and boots}

img_2316
{spices organized}
I used some money that Ben’s Grandma sent for my birthday to get new magnetic spice canisters that will hang on my wall rather than sit on my counter!  And I had no clue that I used this many spices until I started cleaning and organizing!

img_2321
{the return of the Gingerbread Latte}
Seriously…does it get any better?

img_2322
{Longaberger baskets and hooks for my décor}
from Ben’s parents for my birthday.  I love baskets!

Nolan standing by tub
{Nolan’s fluffy bum and chubby legs}
And yes, he is standing my himself watching Elaine in the tub.  And yes, he almost fell and bonked his head on the toilet.

img_2323
{digital scrapbooking software}
from my parents for my birthday.  I can’t wait to start!

Comments