First Pedicure

Last night Elaine got her first pedicure.  It started last week when she wanted her toes painted like Mommy.  Then I read a review of Piggy Paint on the So Easy Being Green Blog.  It is a non-toxic nail polish that is safe for little ones, but fast drying and non-peeling for adults as well.  I found a bottle on sale with free shipping, and ordered it.

Yesterday we set about removing the old nail polish, trimming Elaine’s nails, and trying out our Piggy Paint.  I got a new coat of polish on my toes too!  I loved that the Piggy Paint doesn’t have the fumes of normal nail polish.

Elaine's First Pedicure

Elaine's First Pedicure

Elaine's First PedicureElaine got a new diaper too!  This is the Eiffel Tower print from bumGenius! diapers.  It reminds me of my best friend Danielle (who shares her middle name with Elaine).

After Elaine’s toes were completed, she set about cleaning Ben’s feet with the cotton balls and nail polish remover.  What a hoot!

Comments