Peter - One, Two, Three, Four, Five Months!











{One Month}
Sleeping 5-6 hours at night and fussing when not being held! Thankfully there are five little sets of hands waiting to hold him at all times! Trying very hard to hold his head up alone.











{Six Weeks}
Peter Tobias, or PT as we are calling him, is {six weeks} old! He’s starting to smile and wake up with happy sounds and coos instead of screaming! He’s falling into a sleep pattern and giving me about six hours of rest at a time (!), and he loves the bath like big sister Liberty. He’s definitely a spoiled youngest child with no shortage of hands begging to hold him all the time!






{Two Months}
This big guy is {only} two months old! He’s eating and sleeping like a champ. He likes bright, noisy toys and being entertained by his siblings. He smiles at Mommy and Daddy the most.









{Three Months}
Peter is three months old!
Loves music and being held; is teething and drooling everywhere; can coo and “sing” and belly laugh. Loves Daddy’s raspberries and balancing on Daddy’s hand. Favorite time of the day is bath time. Has the seven of us wrapped around his finger.








{Four Months}
Peter has moved up to 6-9 months clothes and size 3 diapers—my fastest growing baby yet! He loves blowing raspberries and “singing” and he has a great belly laugh! The bathtub is his happy place and he has quite a temper if he is not being held. He reaches for toys and can roll from tummy to back.







{Five Months}
I can roll over both directions and continuously until I get to where I want to be! I am teething and drooling but I still won’t take a pacifier, because I my fingers are working just great! I have had tastes of broth and whipped cream and baby puffs and loved them all! I am happy as long as someone is paying attention to me. Bath time is one of my favorite things as well as my giraffe Sophie. I can push up on my tippee toes and scoot on my elbows when I really want to get somewhere. I love music and my piano toy.  

Comments