March in Review

Psalm 91  Henry's Tracts
I started (and completed!!!) a study in Psalm 91 from the Doorposts blog.  This is the first time I have completed a Busy Mama 30 day study in…30 days!  Henry loves his new glasses!

Labeling Tracts for ERBC
Labeling some stray tracts with our new church logo!

Labeling Tracts for ERBC

Reading books during morning devos
The kids enjoyed some quiet reading time while I had morning devotions

Strawberry Jam 2017
We found strawberries for $1 a quart and made 16+ pints of strawberry jam!

IMG_3426
Spring snow storm…to the kiddies delights

Homemade Shamrock Shakes
I have always favored the McDonalds Shamrock shake, with its rich mint flavor only available in the month of March.  My budget couldn’t follow my cravings, especially when the kids got a taste of the deliciousness.  So…we made our own!  They had chocolate chips in them, the only thing lacking from the Mickey D’s version!

Henry Wears Cloth Diapers!    Wearing Grandpa's Boots
I started cloth diapering again with Henry.  Grandma & Grandpa Fezzie came to help us with a St. Patrick’s Day blitz, and Henry enjoyed wearing Grandpa’s boots.

IMG_3536
Bubbles!  I brought home some bubble guns for the twins, and it was Henry’s first real experience with bubbles!  He was hooked!

Visit to Jim & Sissy's
We made a quick one day trip to MA to kill some time, get out of the house, and see Ben’s family.  Everyone loves Grandpa’s recliner…

Comments

  1. I love the pics of the kids labeling the tracts...what a great way to let them be involved in your ministry!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.