It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Well... sort of. Last night we had our first frost. When I crawled out of my nice, warm bed into the freezing apartment, I didn't hesitate to ask Ben to turn on the heat! Then, as I headed to work I had to pull out my ice scraper from the abyss of my trunk. (It is a necessity for a Colorado girl, but not-so-frequently-used here at the Beach). I scraped off my windows and went to work.

Of course the rest of the day was nice, beautiful, sunny, and warm, but I can dream a little, can't I? Frost makes me feel like snow. Snow reminds me of winter. Winter makes me dream of mittens, and skiing, and eggnog lattes at Starbucks, and sweaters, and... Christmas! We may have just had our first frost, but it is enough to look like Christmas to me!

Comments