Thursday Tip: DIY Clean Shower!


Years ago I used to follow a blog that hosted a "Works-for-me-Wednesday" blog party.  I learned a lot of homemaking tips!  This one has stuck for years...

If you want to keep your shower and tub soap-scum free, just fill a dishwand scrubbie with half vinegar and half blue dawn dish soap.  When you are in the shower, use the wand to give your tiles a quick scrub.  It makes it very easy to get the grout clean too!  Because you don't have to drag out a bunch of cleaning supplies and get on your hands and knees, I find it is easier to be consistent in keeping things shiny!  I would put the dish soap in first, then the vinegar.  Store it upright like pictured below so the soap doesn't drip out in between showers.  Give it a quick shake and scrub away!


What's your best homemaking hack!


Comments