Well I took these pictures two weeks ago but life runs away…
Firsts & Milestones this month:
- Two new states, Missouri & Illinois.
- First flight. He did fabulous!
- Celebrated Great-Grandpa’s 90th birthday
- Watched the Denver Broncos win the Super Bowl
- Moved into the “big kids” (twins’) bedroom and out of the nook next to Mommy’s room.
- Sitting up! (Feb. 10)
- Enjoys bathtime much ore now that he can sit and splash and chase toys
- First vaccines
- First solid food. This did NOT go over well…the first time, or the second time. I guess he prefers milk!
- Moved into 6-9 month clothing
- Rocked his car seat until it fell off the chair…in the middle of the restaurant! (Glad Daddy was the one on duty for that one)
- Rolled back to tummy
- Started scooting on his tummy
- Weighed in (for the first time since newborn…part of being a deputation baby) at 15 pounds 5 ounces.