New Blog - Polished Palaces

I have finally launched my new blog. I have been desiring to start a devotional blog for some time, but I have not taken the time to actually get it going. So...today I was finally able to begin.

The blog is called Polished Palaces, based on Psalm 144:12 - "That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:"


I have not decided the frequency of my posts at Polished Palaces. The first three devotionals are schedule to post - one today, one tomorrow, and one on February 2nd. These three devotionals cover the theme topic and introduce the blog. I have in mind what I would like to do for my first "series" but I don't have it on paper yet.


Perhaps it will be of some benefit to somebody, somewhere. And if not, it has been beneficial to me to probe deeper into God's Word and write some things down.

Comments