Cute Cards

I have had a little more time on my hands lately so I have enjoyed some card-making and scrapbooking time. These are a few of the cards I made with my new Sweetheart punch from Creative Memories (Mom gave it to me for Christmas). I got the ideas from the Creative Memories Project Center, and I was very pleased with how they turned out!


This is just a freehanded tree trunk from a brown paper bag, and circles and hearts. SO EASY!


I think this one is my favorite - mostly because of the buttons that make up the butterfly's body.


This little love bird was so easy to make with two circle punches, and the sweetheart punch. I also love the brown paper with faux stitching. So much fun!

This is another butterfly I did without the buttons, and with a different color scheme.

Comments