Visualized Hymn: O Say But I'm Glad (English and Spanish)

In Spanish class (which is far less consistent than it should be) my kids learned the hymn O Say But I'm Glad in Spanish.  So I took the opportunity to make that our hymn of the month in February.  In January and March we learned some songs I had purchased visualized.

Even Henry did a good job with the catchy tune and easy phrases of this hymn, so we ended up singing it in church.  Most of our congregation is bilingual, and they enjoyed the kids' effort to sing in Spanish!

With the exception of a couple visuals, this song is designed for you (or your kids) to color in before laminating and using.  Here's a peek at a couple of the visuals:









Comments

  1. I'm snagging this hymn to teach the kids in Sundya School! Thanks for making it easy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email address if you need a response to your comment, or check back here to see my reply in the comments section.