Wordless Wednesday

Henry In Carseat    Henry Smiling
Henry…we were just driving along and he popped up!  I had forgotten to buckle him in!

IMG_8593
THere’s a lilac bush on the property where we are living.  I love lilacs.

Maggy's Baby Shower
Baby shower for my friend Maggy.  These three have been friends since infancy! 
Elaine, Adelei, Selah

Mother's Day Planter
Mother’s Day planter for Ben’s mom.

Storytime with Grandpa
Story time with Grandma & Grampa Fezzie.  Ben talks often of his dad reading aloud to the kids.  This is the first I heard him…and he is an excellent reader!

IMG_8717
I struggle to keep up with this one these days!

IMG_8718

Grimaldi's Pizza
Ben & I ate at Grimaldi’s last weekend.  Henry loved the pizza crust!  We are finally getting him to ingest some solid foods!

Grimaldi's Pizza   Grimaldi's Pizza

Comments