Our Fourth Anniversary

Our fourth wedding anniversary was on Wednesday.  We had planned to go out last Friday night, but Nolan was sick so we stayed home.  Mrs. Bickel was gracious enough to keep the kiddos for us, so we went out on Tuesday. 

We parked the car in Park Slope and hopped on the train so we didn’t have to find a parking spot in downtown Brooklyn.  It’s been a long time since I rode the subway with just Ben!

Fourth Anniversary

Ben took me to Juniors.  They have been making world-famous cheesecake since 1950, and it is a true Brooklyn experience.  While I can’t say the food was anything extraordinary, it was certainly delicious!  We had a fried calamari appetizer which is one of my faviortes! The cheesecake, however, was out of this world!  I had a festive slice of pumpkin swirl cheesecake. 

Fourth Anniversary

Our beverages were served in glasses that had lines on them for the proper proportions of an “Egg Cream.”  I was intrigued enough that I ordered one to accompany my dessert.  It is flavored syrup {I chose coffee}, milk, and seltzer.  It doesn’t sound great, but it was yummy!

Fourth Anniversary

Comments