Works for Me Wednesday: Free Photo Printing


One of the blogs that I read, Rocks in My Dryer , hosts "Works for Me Wednesday" where readers share tips with other readers. My tip is regarding online photo printing. I have discovered that most online photo printing sites, such as snapfish, winkflash, shutterfly, and many local photo developers offer anywhere from 20-100 free prints with your first order. I have a lot of pictures to be developed from our wedding rehearsal and dinner, honeymoon, and first year together thus far. To be more cost effective, I just googled "online photo printing" and wrote down which websites offer introductory free prints. Then I have been "trying" each website out by ordering a couple of prints and taking advantage of the free prints. Essentially, you only have to pay for shipping, which is very reasonable for photos. I have received over 200 prints for free, and paid only an average of $2 in shipping cost. It works for me! Check out the other WFMW tips here.

Comments