:: One year ago, we welcomed Henry into our family. He’s my little happy boy who is nearly always content. He loves to play peek-a-boo and be included in big sibling activities. He nods his head to answer yes, and won’t drink any milk out of a cup. He claps and laughs when you tickle him, and loves to toddle around, especially in the bathroom (yuck!).
Milestones and New Things This Month:
- Started walking (Aug. 4)
- First whole slice of watermelon (he LOVES watermelon)
- New states: Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington (that makes 43 states for our family, and slightly less for Henry)
- Visited Yosemite National Park
- Visited San Francisco, CA
- Throws and chases balls
- Loves Cheez-Its, cheese sticks, mango, watermelon, banana, and waffles. Hates eggs and milk.
- Enjoyed his first cupcake! (Aug. 25)
- Plays peek-a-boo (Aug. 26)